The Cory Learning Center
The Cory Learning Center offers members of our community a variety of self paced programs to assist them in improving their level of education and self sufficiency.
Our programs are personalized to fit each individual's needs. Learners are tested to determine their level of knowledge and their curriculum is based on the areas needing improvement. The learner can tailor his or her program schedule to meet work or other obligations.
Cory Learning Center Services
GED and pre-GED program
- In partnership with the Workforce Solutions Permian Basin Odessa Center
- Tutoring available Monday thru Friday: 1pm - 5PM and Monday thru Thursday from 6pm to 9pm
Workforce Job Readiness Program
- Focus on Communication, Problem Solving, Personal Development, and Time Management
- For mid to higher level adults who speak, read, and write English
Financial Literacy Education
- Money Management
- Spending and Credit
- Saving and Investing
Computer Literacy Program
- Instruction in Basic Computer Skills
Instructional Classes in Life Skills and Job-Seeking Skills
All programs are free of charge. For additional information contact Wynette Kelly Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm or Ester Garcia Monday-Friday 1pm-5pm
If you would like to help us make a difference, please contact Valerie Longoria Bueno by calling 432.332.1387 or use our contact form to request further information.
Catholic Charities Community Services Odessa, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
We are a United Way agency.