The Cory Learning Center
The center offers members of our community a variety of self-paced programs to assist them in improving their level of education and self-sufficiency. Our programs are personalized to fit each individual's needs. Learners are tested to determine their level of knowledge and their curriculum is based on the areas needing improvement. Students have the ability to get an education while meeting their work schedule or other obligations.
Online GED Service
The center offers an internet based software allowing students to log on from any technology device, while also informing the center of the work completed. It provides flexibility, superb access, an opportunity for quick completion, and current material that is more relatable for students to comprehend and have greater interest.
Cory Learning Center Services
- GED one-on-one tutoring and exam preparation for those 16 years and older
- Basic high school level tutoring
- Assists GED students with financial assistance towards the GED exam if they are unable to pay
- Basic literacy tools for those under a fifth grade reading level
- Leadership program that prepares and trains one for community leadership, promotes self-sufficiency, life skills, college preparedness and workforce skills.
Searching for a part-time tutor with the ability to teach over the high school level required subjects. Individual must be understanding and willing to assist the many students we serve from all sorts of backgrounds. Please come by our agency to pick up an application.
Learning Center Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday 9:30am – 5pm
Registration is conducted in groups on regular schedules; contact the Cory Learning Center for details on our upcoming registrations.
If you would like to help us make a difference, please contact Valerie Longoria Bueno by calling 432.332.1387 or use our contact form to request further information.
Catholic Charities Community Services Odessa, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
We are a United Way agency.